This is currently a bit of a work in progress…
Our other projects:
- 50 Year Storm – our new band. Since moving to Cornwall we’re started a Tarantino influenced rock band, check us out!
- Twenty Years Hence – a great read and a useful resource. Check out Steph and Tony’s ‘budgeting’ category for extensive and useful info on daily budgets for the countries they’ve visited.
- Fancy Travel – the website of two lovely Canadians we met in China, who we subsequently became very good friends with.
- Backpacking Matt – this guy helped inspire our NZ campervan adventure!
- No place to be – one of the first travel blogs we drooled over whilst planning our trip.
- Travelwrite – an inspirational South African travelblog.
- TravelChum – a new resource for meeting other travellers.
- Cocktails and Wanderlust – Travel and lifestyle blog
Trip planning resources:
- The Man in Seat 61 – proved invaluable throughout our travels. Want to get somewhere by train anywhere in the world? This guy has the info!
- Hostelworld – a great site for pre-booking, or just researching accommodation.